WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT
- 30 years experience as signmakers and 25 years as pioneers in chalk menu boards and chalk art. This counts, as with years of experience tackling thousands of different chalkboards of every sort - we know what works. There is an art on how to lay out a chalkboard so it's easy for the eye to navigate. We know how to make the design relevant to your needs and business.
- We are artists AND traditionally trained signwriters. So the lettering and layout on our chalkboard menus and signs is professionally spaced and drawn - it doesn't look amateurish.
- Our chalkboards and menu boards are completely smudge-resistant. Unlike some companies, who have special instructions not to wipe or wash the blackboard too hard, our surface can be washed down without fear of damaging or smudging the chalk. Figuring out how to seal chalk completely, without losing any of its luster, took us 15 years to develop.
- We are not limited to one style of illustration and design. When looking at examples of our work you will see the many different ways we have illustrated depending on the requirements of each client or business.
- All our lettering and illustration is done by hand and eye without the use of computers, templates, or stickers.
- The surface and luster of our finished chalk work is superior as it covers completely and has very little of the underlying blackboard coming through - this for many is the "WOW" factor when they see our boards. The chalk "pops" on the blackboard.